Glenn brings more than 41 years of leadership experience in bringing bold, imaginative and client centered insurance and risk management solutions to the transportation, freight and logistics industry. The graduate from St. John’s University in New York City (BBA Specialization from The College of Insurance) and University of Santa Monica (Masters of Arts in Applied Psychology) was among the first to develop software technology to support the marine cargo and surety industries. Glenn is the principal architect of the highly-touted insurance program for domestic logistic operations known as “Broker Shield”, an innovative one-stop solution that provides all lines of required coverage, contract review and risk management, along with claims control, management and adjustment support. He is also responsible for the launch of “Freight Insurance Fast”, a smart online excess cargo insurance application that allows truckers, shippers and domestic freight brokers to purchase instant spot cargo coverage on a shipment by shipment basis. Glenn is one of LOGISTIQ’s most talented transportation insurance specialists.
Experience & Expertise
- Risk assessment and underwriting.
- Evaluation of transportation carriers liability.
- Risk Management for logistic operations.
- An engaging speaker at trade association conferences.
- Extensive experience and expertise in all facets of transportation insurance, including underwriting, claim adjustment,
recoveries, risk management and marketing.
- Developed insurance and risk management programs for every segment of the international and domestic logistics industries and has gained a reputation for addressing the exposures that are so unique to these industries.
- Recognized for his comprehensive technical knowledge of coverages required for companies involved with international and domestic trade, along with the myriad laws regulating transportation carriers.
- Exceptional background in all coverage, surety products and risk management services, along with claim adjustments and subrogation.
License & Education
- Fire & Casualty License, California # 0769355
- Masters of Arts in Applied Psychology, University of Santa Monica
Membership & Affliations
- Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA)